Cappadocia Turkish Nights
If you want to see traditional Turkish dances and folkloric elements closely, enjoy the Turkish atmosphere with folk dances and dance with the dancers to relieve your fatigue with enthusiasm while learning our traditions, you are invited to Turkish Night.
You will watch the representative Sema show which is an important part of our culture, and bear witness the marriage ceremony of a red-dressed bride and groom which dances to charm her and asking her hand in marriage while listening folk music.
At the end of the night after watching different kinds of dances which belongs to different regions of Turkey, belly dance which is the most remarkable and funniest highlight of the show will exhilarate you. She makes her breath-taking dance and turns around the tables to take one man from each table to dance with her. It’s guaranteed that you are not able to stand at your place, you will dance with belly dancer. Then fire dance, Caucasian dance and drum show will be performed.
Your entertainment includes, folk dances, belly dancers, appetizers, dinner and unlimited drink offerings served throughout the night.
Cappadocia Turkish Night is made with or without meals depending on your wishes.
What is inside of a Turkish Night Show?
- The program takes about 3 hours.
- In summer it starts on 20:30 / In winter it starts on 20:00
- The program starts with the show of whirling dervishes.(Sema Show). During this show drinks with alcohol is prohibited.
- Traditional folk dances are performed.
- Later on, during the belly dance guests are invited to dance.
- Caucasian dance team performs the final show.
- Turkish night shows are performed in the restaurants which are carved out of a big rock.
Services provided in Turkish Night Show:
- Transportation with luxury air-conditioned vehicles.
- Hotel transfer for picking you up and return.
- Drinks with/without alcohol and appetizers during the night.
- Traditional Turkish dish as main course.
You can take advantage of our Cappadocia transportation services to attend Turkish nights.